Our client is an exciting sportswear company that works on brands for Mens, Women’s and Kids.
Assistant Planner Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing monthly sales, margin, and inventory plans across several brands
- Works with wholesale sales teams to evaluate sales history and develop plans.
- Assist with reforecasting sales, margin, receipts and inventory on a monthly basis, or as needed.
- Submit monthly re-forecasted budgets and end of month reports.
- Assist with managing and controlling inventory stock levels and receipts to ensure there is inventory to support sales plan.
- Identify inventory risks and opportunities.
- Monitor open orders versus sales plan and receipts.
Assistant Planner Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a Planning or Buying role.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office (advanced Excel).
- Solid understanding of retail math.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and draw valid conclusions that show understanding and insight.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and with keen attention to detail and follow-up.