Job descriptionOur company is looking for someone sharp, quick and detail-oriented to join us in the Assistant Producer role, helping to execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada marketing email program. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility
channel. You will work with our team of Associate Email Producers to help ensure flawless execution of each and every email we send out to our customer base.
- Testing and QAing all emails before deployment
- Assisting Associates in linking setup and approval for all emails
- Executing delivery of assets to our email vendor
- Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
- Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, WorkFront, Outlook, and marketing content
- management systems.
- 1-2 years of production experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
- High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project managementa plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
- Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience