Job descriptionOur client is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel:
"For more than 120 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design. Here we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It’s why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own."
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the overall achievement of store business objectives. The Store Manager must provide leadership and manage a team toward generating sales through exceptional client relations, product knowledge and outreach initiatives while acting as a brand ambassador.
Sales and Client Relations
Stock and Inventory Management
• Completion of a High School diploma or equivalent
• Must possess experience in retail management with a luxury brand
• Proven ability to drive sales from start-up, execute events and work in concert with marketing
• Talent for managing and developing a cohesive team
• It is preferred that the incumbent come with a strong existing network in the industry and/or community
• Required to lift boxes up to 20lbs repeatedly
• Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays