Our client is a leading cosmetics company looking to at a Trade Marketing Assistant Manager to their growing team!
In this role, you will help manage and develop the trade marketing efforts in North America for the company's brands.
• Works with team on putting together the curated assortment/planogram by retailer
• Responsible for the development of promotional displays
• Works with design team to develop sales/product communication materials
• Sources and collaborates with vendors for POS materials and displays
• Tracks the production, printing and distribution of POS materials
• Assist in maintaining accuracy of placement plans
• Assist in maintaining and controlling inventory of product closet / planograms
• Pre-assortment fixture set-up
• Conduct competitive pricing analysis
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years experience in marketing/trade marketing
• Beauty marketing: mass or prestige, preferred