Job descriptionThe ideal Associate Producer has a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization.
• At least 3 years experience with Creative campaign development, preferably in Entertainment (TV/film)
• Experience in multi-tasking Creative projects at a high volume and while keeping in parallel with internal team(s)
• Assist in delivering creative solutions and keeping an eye on quality for A/V campaign Creative to our Client's standard
• Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
• Team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross-functional environment
• Support Creative A/V team for campaigns for our Client with various tasks and scheduling
• Assist in tracking external agency partners to develop A/V output
• Build and assist in managing against schedules and budgets
• Build and strengthen partnerships with current and new vendors
Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.