We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Brand Manager, Global Marketing for an iconic beauty brand.
The candidate will contribute to insight analysis to product concepting, new product formulation, development, communication and 360 launch campaigns.
This person should demonstrate a strong passion and knowledge of the category and the US and global market. He/she is highly organized, detail oriented, has high quality standards and can manage multiple projects at once.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Insights & Category Expertise:
o Become the Face/Skin category expert through ongoing analysis, consumer insights, and knowledge of category dynamics and competition
o Analyze the potential of new products, making recommendations based on market data analysis.
o Understand the consumer and translate this knowledge to create insightful strategy, communication, and innovation
· Innovation & Product Development:
o Assist in the management of all aspects of innovation from idea to launch
o Support the development of product briefs
o Liaise with cross-functional team to deliver on CPS and meet in-market timing
o Support the development of the product and campaign copy
o Assist with sourcing competitive products as needed
o Aid team in preparing monthly marketing books and product launch toolkits to support local market needs
· Analysis & Reporting:
o Compile analysis and deliver reports to team and brand leadership with recommendations to increase market share, including ad hoc business analysis requests
o Compile launch summary of new competitive products, update monthly top ten report
o Identify whitespace opportunities, leveraging multiple resources - competitive analysis, consumer insights, syndicated research, ad hoc analysis
o Trendspotting: Share competitive innovation, track updates and new ideas; maintain knowledge of new technologies and industry changes
o Collect and analyze sales trends, category shifts, market intelligence and competition within the mass and luxury market
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 2-5 years relevant work experience in marketing or brand management
· Thrive in a dynamic, lean, and structured environment with proven record of completing projects on time in full through excellent cross functional team management, leadership, and influence
· Analytical / quantitative acumen with strong knowledge of key syndicated data (Nielsen) preferred.
· Demonstrate bias for action with high energy and commitment level
· Proven record of drive and initiative with great interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong project management skills and understanding of NPD process from ideation to execution
· Clear demonstration of external orientation, team commitment, influencing others
· Self-starter who takes initiative and speaks their mind
· Passion for beauty and cosmetics. Experience in color cosmetics or personal care categories a plus
· Analytical & Strategic: Planning, administration, creativity, problem analysis
· Business: Work-flow structuring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
· Creativity and Innovation: Creativity, originality, intuition
· Leadership and Personal: Communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our clients global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Per the NYC Vaccine Mandate, COVID-19 vaccinations are required to work in any office, Retailer, or partner facility.