Our client is a leading experiential agency that produces some of the world’s most iconic live experiences!
They are looking for an Associate Director, Experiential Strategy to help lead the development of strategies that bring to life the most effective and interesting experiences for top-tier brands.
- Authoring all strategic deliverables – from creative briefs to final presentations – on select accounts and new business pitches
- Leading pitches, strategy workshops, and original research for new business and organic growth opportunities
- Developing frameworks and methodologies for approaching major strategic issues
- Serving as a thought leader on industry trends and strategies for internal and external audiences
- Working with VP of Strategy to optimize strategic processes and foundational tools. And, providing support in ongoing strategy team growth and development
- Providing deep insight & inspiration to our creative and business development partners
- 5-8 years experience in strategy and/or brand planning with at least 4 years of experience in experiential strategy.
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with the experiential landscape
- Extensive knowledge of branded experience, influencer marketing, integrated brand strategy, and social & content marketing.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A persuasive and engaging presentation style
- Strong interest in and understanding of the cultural forces and trends that impact consumer behavior, the experiential landscape and evolving trends