Media Supervisor - Planning
ATL-based agency is seeking a Full-Time Media Supervisor to develop cross-channel media strategies for traditional and digital channels. You will manage 3-4 planners.
This is a hybrid role - You'll be working with a local client.
Things you'll do:
- Lead the development of cross-channel media strategies for both traditional and digital channels (TV, radio, digital, social, print, etc.)
- Analyze competitive landscape, consumer insights, historical performance and develop rationale for media plan recommendations and strategic use of channels
- Leverage research tools and various inputs to drive thoughtful plans that will deliver against client objectives
- Evaluate media proposals and provide POVs
- Be the main media point of contact for clients, representing multiple POVs from planning, activation, and analytics teams
- Present recommendations to clients and internal teams with the ability to change the narrative to connect to each audience and enable decision making (an internal account person vs. day to day client vs. client CMO)
- Identify emerging trends in the industry and how to harness them to drive our clients' business forward
- Encourage and drive integration with internal partners (Activation, Account, Creative, Project Management) to ensure full alignment
- Partner with Analytics to establish a measurement framework for your plans that ladders up to the clients’ objectives
- Work across clients to ensure consistency in the way approach planning and execution
- Actively merchandise wins/learnings across the agency and clients