Job descriptionOur client is looking for an experienced Associate Product Line Manager to join their evolving team.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all product style and SKU information via seasonal line lists and within internal and external databases.
• Create and maintain seasonal Visual Line Plans for internal and external use.
• Creation of seasonal copy for catalogs and packaging on new and updated styles.
• Partner with the Product Line Manager and Sales to select SMS, setup SKU information, distribute line list and track delivery.
• Support management of all collateral material pertaining to assigned product portfolio (i.e. catalog, tech sheets, presentations and visual needs).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Some industry experience in product or sporting goods is preferred.
• Computer fluency- PC based windows applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent time management skills
• Adaptable and flexible to new environments, changing process and priorities.
• Highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Be able to anticipate busy schedules and plan accordingly.
• Work in a team environment and be able to communicate with other members of the team to complete assignments on time and accurately.
• Possess openness in their problem-solving and integrity in their dealing with vendors and internal team members
Experience and Education:
• 1-3 years in a Product related role; CPG preferred.
• Flex PLM or similar Product Lifecycle Management tool or data migration service Additionally:
• Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and changes
• Positive attitude, professional demeanor, and the ability to understand and support our client's values
• Keen sense of urgency