Full Time Employment
ONSITE IS REQUIRED in Peachtree Corners, GA. no exceptions
Relocation Package Available
Associate Technical Designer Overview:
The ATD will assist in developing product from initial concept through fit to production
Associate Technical Designer Responsibilities:
- Contribute in successfully translating product design and style vision into consistent fit and quality through application of blocks, accurate specification packages and assisting with fit session management
- The Associate Technical Designer will support meeting overall product quality goals within calendar deadlines
- Monitor and maintain fit, construction and workmanship standards for specified product category and ensure consistency
- Maintain complete and accurate records of fit sample measurements and specifications for all developed garments
- Review specs and measurements of proto, FITs, PP, TOP, and size runs against specifications for fit and construction.
- Work closely with Design and Product Manager to adjust styles as needed within specific collections.
- Attend fittings as necessary to ensure garments meet all required standards
- Participate in design, technical and cross-functional meetings.
- Ability to identify issues and create solutions outside of established parameters and guidelines.
- Work closely with the Tech Design Manager to ensure great fitting quality products reflective of the design intent
- Send tech packs to corresponding vendors that include detailed garment measurements and construction
- Responsible for sending clear fit comments with illustrations to factories from 1st fit through
- Communicate with both Domestic and Import factories through e-mail and other forms of communication
- Manage fit schedule with the fit model; send an invite e-mail to appropriate departments to attend
- Before all fittings, spec garments take and track notes to ensure final fit, quality, and construction meet brand quality standards
Associate Technical Designer Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel
- Must have Patternmaking experience
- Ability to identify issues and create solutions outside of established parameters and guidelines
- Ability to evaluate fit samples, resolve discrepancies, and fit issues at all stages during development.