The mission is to develop a deeper insights base within the B2B team and provide hands-on research support of hardware and software product/marketing initiatives being developed by the B2B product/marketing teams. As an experienced researcher, this contractor will both support and lead the design, execution, analysis, and reporting of mixed-method B2B research studies, creating insights from multiple sources of information, all with the objective of developing and marketing relevant product and service solutions that Logitech Enterprise customers will love.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and business units to develop and priorities the strategic learning agenda to support B2B business for our Creativity and Productivity Business Group
- Provide a holistic understanding of IT Decision Maker behavior, pain points and needs that can be leveraged for product development and marketing strategy
- Provide a similar level of understanding for end user behaviors and needs that can be leveraged for the same purposes
- Execute with excellence all research endeavors. This will be achieved by executing qualitative and quantitative primary research, and by leveraging analytics and secondary research too
- Manage external agencies to develop research projects; conduct and analyze research yourself when appropriate
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B research (IT decision makers, Enterprise or other related consumer groups)
- Experience in consumer electronics and technology and understand industry players, current issues, and what’s in the future
- Be an excellent product/business strategist and relationship builder, with strong client service and influencing skills
- Strong writing, presentation and storytelling skills
- Proven track of generated insights that have led to significant business impact
- Show proven ability to manage learning plans with many stakeholders
- Able to be thorough with data and disciplined in drawing conclusions; yet also willing to express personal judgment and help the business make intuitive leaps when necessary.
- Be a creative problem solver - think differently to solve challenges
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in product, software and marketing research