Beauty Marketing Coordinator Overview:
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Channel Marketing Manager in planning and executing monthly marketing campaigns and new store openings for a well-known haircare brand. They will engage and partner with internal social team to help drive sales and engagement on local social media channels, assist with internal communications to ensure successful execution by channel teams, and manage State RDA marketing needs and support with offline and online assets as needed to support the business.
Beauty Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage production and delivery of monthly store marketing materials.
- Create signage for drop-in deals ensuring all signage is accurate and complete.
- Manage monthly marketing requests and collaborate with internal teams and vendors to ensure fulfillment and delivery.
- Manage vendor payments, set up and purchase orders as needed.
- Manage marketing support and calendar of in store events and work with education event managers to create compelling themes that drive sales and increased traffic.
- Track and manage delivery and timelines for all marketing support.
- Assist with social engagement on Marketing Instagram page, including monitoring content and engaging with local store community pages.
- Provide monthly social assets to support monthly marketing promos and evergreen initiatives.
- Conduct monthly competitive review and manage promotional dashboard to drive upcoming promotions and marketing support.
Beauty Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant marketing experience: visual merchandising, store marketing, copy writing, or brand Management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and accelerate multiple projects simultaneously while remaining detail-oriented & deadline-driven.
- Able to provide clear creative & copy direction and provide constructive feedback to enhance impact and effectiveness of communication.