Location: Miami, Florida (must be local)
Our client is an iconic fitness company, headquartered in Miami, creating the greatest high intensity interval workouts. Their results-driven workouts are backed by science and are as challenging as they are fun!
The Benefits and People Systems Administrator will assist with the day-to-day function of benefits administration. They will also collaborate across departments to optimize the use and functionality of People technologies, including our HRIS, to better meet workforce requirements, simplify and improve processes, increase automation and compliance, drive business intelligence, and enhance accuracy.
- Assist in the build out of benefits enrollment processes by inputting plan data and uploading appropriate documentation.
- Provide census reports to benefits vendors, and coordinate with benefit vendors to investigate and solve discrepancies.
- Work with Payroll to ensure benefits and garnishments are appropriately handled through all payroll processes.
- Provide high-touch service to current and former employees, answering benefits questions and guiding them through the enrollment or off-boarding process.
- Work cross-functionally to implement and maintain HR systems and technologies -- HRIS (UltiPro), Workforce Management (Legion), ATS (Greenhouse), SSO (Okta), POS (MarianaTek), etc.
- Develop processes and perform regular reviews to ensure the integrity of HR data across systems.
- Drive HR systems end-user strategy and experience.
- Manage HR systems vendor relationships.
- Work across departments to design, generate, and analyze business reports.
- Integrate data from multiple systems to enhance business intelligence.
- Utilize technologies to enhance legal compliance efforts.
- Identify and resolve technical or process issues affecting HR systems, end-user experience, or data integrity.
- Identify and execute projects that improve business processes or technological use.
- 2-3 years experience with people analytics, HRIS management, and benefits administration.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Experience with HRIS systems required; experience with UltiPro/UKG preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of HR systems.
- Keen awareness of best practices with regards to managing and maintaining complex HR data.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- General understanding of best practices in HR, payroll, and benefits administration.
- High level of comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, a positive demeanor, and solid work ethic.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Strong business ethics and an ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and utilize resources effectively.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning skills.