Bilingual (Spanish) Account Coordinator
Proofreading expertise is essential
You must live in commuting distance from one of the following:
- Stone Mountain, GA
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Charlotte, NC
- North Huntingdon PA
Pay rate: $24/hr
Have you worked for an advertising/marketing agency or with an internal marketing team? Do you enjoy proofing, managing files, handling late changes, and being the "go-to" person for the account you are on? Do you have NINJA- LIKE organizational skills? If so, this job may be for you!
This role is assigned to a very busy client We need someone who is passionate and eager to jump into a fast-paced marketing agency to learn many facets of the business, all key to growing your career.
As an Account Executive, you would be responsible for coordinating and processing data, creatives and marketing corrections between the client and our internal agency teams. You will be responsible for the flow of jobs, ensuring that all are completed accurately, and on deadline.
Additional Duties include:
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s product and expectations to ensure needs are met
- Keep abreast of daily changes, rules and guidelines that would affect the work product and deliverables
- Provides strong communication, proofreading, content management, layout and document updates
- Drives projects from initial concept through file release; perform day-to-day leadership activities such as building and tracking project timelines, facilitating status meetings, and phone conferences.
- Manage any late changes to customer requests and hold teams accountable to delivering on those changes
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-4 years’ previous account management experience either in an agency environment or within an internal marketing team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent multi-tasking, proofreading and organization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to define, communicate and troubleshoot problems or issues and see them through
- Motivation to learn complex programs and data-driven processes
- Proven ability to work with clients, designers, production artists, copy writers and other AEs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt and modify schedules to changing situations with meeting deadlines.