Bilingual Art Director
An incredible Latin Agency is currently seeking a Full Time Art Director who is Bilingual in Spanish. This position comes with full range of benefits and you will be working for a large telecom company.
This role is a Hybrid role with (2-3) days in office at their LA Headquarters and the rest of the days remote. They are looking for a stand-out portfolio to join their eclectic company. The agency is under a large and successful corporation and there is plenty of room for growth!
**Must live in LA**
· Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
· Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
· Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
· Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
· 7+ years of agency or in-house design experience
· Experience designing, art directing, concepting
· Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
· Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred