Job descriptionImport Costing Coordinator(Bilingual Chinese/ Mandarin)
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs they are industry leaders in the fashion space.
Import Costing Coordinator Overview:
Our client’s team is looking for an Import/ Costing Coordinator to support internal development and production teams with costing/import projects. Our client is seeking a highly organized and motivated team member to help them continue to innovate.
Product Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Own purchase order (PO) creation and updates to support the total Product Development team.
- Process all product data including fabric information, quantities, color information, etc. into various production management systems and spreadsheets ensuring accuracy and integrity of all records.
- Assist in costing out all garment info , calculate margins and communicate with overseas manufacturer breakdowns.
- Maintain day-to-day cross-functional communication with vendors and internal team in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Partner with Buying, Product Development, Sample Operations, and warehouse teams to access samples, help resolve any product issues with vendors, and manage the returns to vendor process.
Product Development Coordinator Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of work experience (including internships)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills a plus)
- Understanding of product life cycle
- Team player with the ability to handle fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and a strategic thinker
Salary DOE ( $35-43/hr) Contract to Hire opportunity.