Job descriptionOur client is an Innovative and audacious luxury brand, ultimate reference for a sophisticated wardrobe.
As the Boutique Director of Flagship store in San Francisco, you will be our best ambassador of the brand. Together with your team of Sales Advisors, Operations and Clienteling Leads, you will offer the best experience to your clients, developing the awareness of the brand.
You will make your clients dream come true in offering them the appropriate wardrobe and maximize the impact of the collection on the floor. You will understand the strategy of the brand and optimize it in your boutique, ensuring the image and the business results.
Brand Image • Represent the image of the brand, constantly adopting an exemplary attitude towards the standards set by the company and by supporting the sales team in this process.
• Act as a Brand Ambassador on the Boutique floor.
• Coach sales teams to apply the appropriate and best-selling ceremony possible.
• Ensure window and in-boutique displays consistently reflect the essence of the collection and in accordance with the brand image.
• Ensure the Boutique environment is always in optimum condition from cleanliness to maintenance of furniture, fixtures and décor including the professional image of team members. Talent leader and developer
Ensure team is motivated and understands the brand vision and mission.
• Communicate regularly to the boutique team to inspire them and reinforce the brand difference via Morning briefing, monthly meetings to review the Boutique performance and discuss business challenges.
• Grow and develop Boutique team members through the identification of their strengths/ how to improve and individual development plans for each of them.
• Supervise the team in maintaining the operational excellence Support the development of the business
• Design and review the boutique roster to maximize staff strength according to traffic demands.
• Guarantee the commercial and financial objectives of the point of sale
• Ensure all operational procedures regarding sales, discounts, transfers, stock adjustments and all policies are followed.
• Liaise closely with the Brand Manager in the USA and the Commercial teams to ensure that the assortment and stock are at the optimal levels to achieve targeted sales
• Support the implementation of commercial operations in the point of sales.
• Is responsible for the application of group commercial policies in store.
A significative experience in a similar role within the fashion retail industry
Excellent Communication and strong leadership skills including empathy, caring, coaching, and motivating Strong customer Service Mindset Shows curiosity and flexibility to adapt to a changing retail environment and be in line with the business development strategy Structured, organized, show initiative