Job descriptionOur client, a global tech brand has an immediate need for a Brand Copywriter. This position can be based in Seattle or Santa Monica with a Hybrid (Tues/Wed/Thurs) schedule. This is a contract role (40 hours a week) through the end of the year with potential to extend into 2024.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to develop and update brand style guides while working with other copywriters to deliver copy in the brand voice, as well as craft brand guidelines for other teams to reference. The ideal candidate has a passion for doing world-class work and is a talented copywriter that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a taste for the peculiar. They have experience working across multiple marketing channels and understand the complexities and creative implications of a global brand.
• 5+ years of copywriting experience at an advertising agency or in-house creative department
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• Experience in creating and updating brand style guides
• Available online portfolio, including clever headlines and digital retail examples
• The ideal copywriter has the ability to write in different voices and styles: transactional, conversational, humorous
• Able to change customer perceptions and behavior with exciting and compelling concepts and copywriting
• Work experience with production partners to elevate campaigns
• Excellent presentation skills–both within the department and to stakeholders
• Impeccable attention to detail, with excellent grammar and copy-writing skills
• Able to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Send your portfolio today!