Our client is a popular grocery retailer. Their fine selection and superior quality set them apart as a leader in the industry. They're looking for a talented Brand Manager to join their team!
Brand Manager Overview:
The Brand Manager will be responsible for leading key projects and initiatives which effectively drive consumer conversation and conversion. This position requires a dynamic and experienced Brand Manager who has demonstrated the ability to effectively build multi-channel marketing programs and balance strategic thinking with a focus on execution.
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
· Conceptualize and implement key brand projects to create and communicate the visual brand identity and key storytelling opportunities
· Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
· Create and implement strategic client brand marketing plans to strengthen the brand’s image and increase brand awareness, penetration, and purchase frequency
· Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
· Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative experiences
· Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Identify opportunities based on findings from consumer insights, social listening, CRM data, and insights from other industries
· Ensure cultural sensitivity and inclusiveness of brand programs
· Support the Brand Marketing Director in creating and presenting campaign plans, new product toolkits, campaign recaps, competitor analyses, and company presentations
· Work with the Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Creative, and Sales teams to drive the brand vision through all channels and retailers, providing comprehensive materials to lead them to success
· Monitor and analyze sales volumes, market trends, digital and promotional initiatives, and competitive activity with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action
Brand Manager Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Brand Marketing
· Experience driving a product/app with a digital presence.
· Experience and passion in the health and wellness industry
· Must be organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
· Ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams in a fast moving/changing environment
· Progression / Experience in Marketing management with a role in execution