Our client is a leading disruptor beauty brand looking to add a Brand Manager, Global Marketing to their team.
This Brand Manager, Global Marketing will help define, drive, and deliver the strategic objectives, innovation and activation for the brand and business – globally. The ideal candidate has experience with both iconic and indie founder brands, across color / skincare, thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and has worked in global COE’s and/ or commercial markets.
• Develop the global strategic roadmap
• Work closely with founder and team, cross functional partners and commercial markets to create and deliver omni channel innovation plans from concept to commercialization with a hyper focus on DTC and the US market
• Create and support compelling omni-channel brand experience through 360° programs
• Collaborate with high performing marketing team, and engage with cross functional partners (Ops, Design, Packaging, Project Management, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, PR, Education, Digital) to deliver profitable innovation plans and support programs
• Create regional / retailer trade marketing programs to ensure local relevance
• Lead development of offering books and 360° activation plans to inform global affiliates of upcoming programs
• Monitor the competitive landscape to identify product need gaps and opportunities
• Provide all affiliates with timely information and updates on all calendarized programs
• Min 5 years’ experience in beauty
• Bachelor's Degree
• US experience critical, with global experience an advantage
• Omni channel, indie and iconic beauty brand experience