Our client is seeking a strategic, driven, results oriented Project Product Development Manager to join their Brand Team.
The Project Product Development Manager plays a critical role in leading day-to-day product development and executing marketing activations to deliver business objectives and grow market share.
- Partner with cross functional teams (design, engineering, visual branding, finance) to execute key brand strategies and drive brand growth and profitability.
- Drive key brand operations including forecasting, pricing, costing, profitability analysis, and SKU rationalization and market share analysis.
- Oversee and manage P&L to deliver brand financial goals.
- Drive critical path process, ensuring all timelines are adhered to, financial goals are achieved, and that all stakeholders have the information they need to succeed.
- Leverage data to discover insights and growth opportunities for the brand, driving to commercial opportunities.
- Lead industry and public facing trade shows from planning to execution.
- Support Sr. Brand Manager in developing and executing marketing activations.
- Present new product launches to internal and external partners.
- Partner with US sales organization to drive brand growth at retail.
- Regularly analyze POS performance, competitive landscape and trends to generate new product and marketing opportunities.
- This position will report to the Senior Brand Manager
Required Skill Set:
- Solutions oriented, can-do attitude and a passion for excellence.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate POV and inspire strong confidence amongst cross functional partners.
- Ability to both adapt to and manage a changing environment and priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze business trends, financial metrics, and sales.
- Ability to effectively deliver presentations to internal and external partners.
- Domestic and International travel required at times.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years work experience in the consumer products industry, preferably in toy, entertainment, fashion, electronics or other pop culture products.