TOP HAIRCARE COMPANY BASED IN LA IS LOOKING FOR A STRONG BRAND MARKETING MANAGER. MUST LIVE IN LA AND HAVE MARKTING BACKGROUND IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Brand Manager role is to craft the growth trajectory for the Brand and the overall Brand Strategy.
- Lead and drive Brand Development in collaboration with New Product Development (NPD), Creative, Education and Sales departments.
- Develop, create and execute all marketing plans and activities to drive brand awareness and sales growth.
- Work closely with internal cross functional teams to drive and implement the Brand Key Initiatives, Product Introductions, Promotional Campaigns and Digital Activations.
- Someone who thinks quickly, creatively, and out of the box.
- Develop the strategic brand direction, sales goals and implementation of marketing programs.
- Create impactful and innovative marketing programs, with a comprehensive 360 approach.
- Partner with NPD to identify product gap and opportunities, collaborate on product concept and new developments.
- Drive and Lead Go-To-Market launch plans for New Products and Key Campaigns.
- Analyze brand performance and proactively develop actionable plans to drive sales.
- Generate sales-driving ideas and concepts to support key categories and best sellers.
- Gatekeeper of the brand architecture, quality cues, brand values and key messaging.
- Manage and provide all cross functionals and international partners with the key branding elements and brand style guides.
- Develop content strategy and manage all Brand assets (Photoshoots, key campaigns, branded assets)
- Ongoing research business/marketing/ industry trends, analyze trend information and be able to effectively anticipate the next big idea
- Presentation of marketing initiatives to key groups, as needed
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5+ years of Beauty marketing experience
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Actively troubleshoot and solve problems with cross-functional teams
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel