Job description24 Seven is partnering with their client who is a sporting goods company to find their team a Brand Marketing Project manager to join their team this Spring. This person should be local to the Portland Metro Area.
What will you work on?
As a Brand Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading, tracking and delivering seasonal workstreams.
You play a supporting role in the consumer code process from Seasonal Kick-off to execution, working closely with all cross-functional partners, ensuring work is delivered on time, within scope and on brief through the Marketing Review process.
Partnering closely with Brand Planning, you will be defining the scope of delivery, communicating budget and timelines in partnership with Studio Management.
As you manage creative workstreams, you will elevate risks to appropriate team members.
You will build relationships across the brand marketing matrix and will contribute towards project management strategy to continuously improve the way we work.
• Be point of contact for Brand Marketing Operations workstreams in AirTable
• Supervise and manage workstream budgets
• Assist in the development of Seasonal plans including strategic input and presentation building
• Manage end to end project work back schedule partners with key collaborators.
Who will you work with?
You will be part of a project management team alongside other Project Managers and Coordinators, you will partner with Brand Planning, Studio Management and Agency Production counterparts so that work is organized seamlessly for successful execution.
You are the key operational partner to the leader of your specific accountability.
You will work closely with brand marketing, consumer direct marketing and business functions such as Finance, Legal, BA, Procurement, the Product Specialist COE.
What you bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Project Management Institute Certification or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
• A committed personal passion for storytelling
• A motivation and desire to drive and be a part of Basketball Culture
• Expertise in the real-world demands of delivering outstanding brand marketing
• 5 years in fields directly related to project management (includes projects within brand management, digital marketing, integrated media, retail marketing or brand creative)
• A history of success and experience delivering multi-dimensional marketing and creative projects
• A seasoned and strong ability to problem solve through project challenges
• The temperament of a leader: flexible, resilient, empathetic and outspoken