24 Seven is partnering with their agency client to find them a Business Development Representative to join their team. This is a full-time, salaried (with commission) role with amazing benefits. This candidate can be fully remote, but must work the core PST hours. Brief details are below.
Ideal Candidate: Must have 2+ years of experience in risk management, trust and safety, or payments sector role with organic social experience. Somebody who is an effective communicator written and verbal.
Business Development Representative
As a Business Development Representative, you will manage inbound leads and generate new business in coordination with the marketing team. You will also provide introductory meetings for the sales and marketing teams.
- Follow-up on inbound leads. Use provided information to build meaningful relationships with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with marketing managers and account executives.
- Support growth by building out processes, documentation, and templates.
- Measure/report KPIs to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the products, services, and support materials.
- Research and verify information about prospects.
- 2+ years of experience in risk management, trust and safety, or payments sector role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong presentation, writing, and general communication skills.
- Organized and methodical, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Drives to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Can work effectively autonomously.