Job descriptionOur client, a leader in the luxury accessory space, is looking for a Business Intelligence Data Engineer to join their team.
Business Intelligence Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensures that new reporting is developed and deployed consistent with industry best practices and performance optimized.
- Validates the accuracy of all reporting prior to user deployment.
- Successfully maintains and develops data solutions in multiple technical environments.
- Maintains an ongoing awareness of the BI and reporting needs
- Ensures the Data warehouse updates have run properly and proactively resolves issues updates.
- Ensures the successful design, maintenance, storage access and security of data.
Business Intelligence Data Engineer Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Datawarehouse
- Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- SQL Server Programming
- BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or Finance
- 3+ years working on large scale enterprise applications with specific focus on Dynamics D365