Job descriptionTitle: Business Project Manager
This role will be primarily focused on the end-to-end management of the supplier billing process related to the Marketing Instant Savings Book.
- Partners with key stakeholders and leverages multiple systems to secure funding agreements.
- Helps inform program strategy by giving visibility to funds collected at decision-critical stages of the process.
- Performs audits in multiple stages of the book development process to ensure an accurate and up to date forecast.
- Manages communication with merchants and suppliers in a professional manner that drives urgency and accountability.
- Processes supplier invoices leveraging internal Accounts Receivable systems.
- Partners with Marketing Finance to track supplier funding from forecast to actual collection.
- Demonstrates a high level of organization that reveals itself in timely and accurate delivery of work.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, or other related field, training or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years managing income and expenses related to a program budget. 1+ year(s) project management experience.
- Education BS degree in specific technical fields like finance, math, statistics preferred.