24 Seven is partnering with the world's most recognizable sportswear brand to find a Business Systems Analyst.
The nature of the work is focused on creating and servicing product demand:
- Understand, analyze, quantify and document current CS processes.
-Deliver information based on data analysis.
- Assess impact of the key parameters which influences the processes and build simulation models based on those key drivers to taken into account service, cost and process/ system limitations.
- Develop and implement process and decision criteria recommendations based on results.
- Understand/utilize and change current applications and systems that impact the order management and execution.
- In collaboration with relevant parties, define business specs for IT development. Understand/utilize and enhance/refine current formal and informal Policies & Procedures that impact the CS organization and execution.
- Work in collaboration with relevant business parties to role out P&P.
- Drive continuous process improvement in analyses and reporting tools to achieve greater efficiency/visibility.
- Prepare project plans and execute/manage these plans accordingly.
Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
Proven skills in implementing improvement projects.
Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs