As the Buyer, you will be responsible for assisting with managing all aspects of buying. You will manage the selection, purchasing, and delivery of assigned categories.
• Oversee opportunistic buying based on vendors or classifications and achieve targeted sales and margin performance • Direct balancing assortments receipts and flexing from flow versus pack and hold and conduct comprehensive research for online and retail marketplaces • Practice fiscal responsibility by negotiating pack and hold goods to offset additional costs of storing merchandise, such as additional dating and vendors holding merchandise • Develop highly strategic buying plans by leveraging data and market trends to achieve forecasted sales targets and drive optimal sales performance • Identify new opportunities, pursue new vendors, source new markets, and maintain strong relationships with various cross-functional partners
• Build strong relationships with vendors and exhibit trust, integrity, and follow-up, visit showrooms, select products, and handle negotiations
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven Buyer experience
• Strong negotiation and vendor relationship management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite