Length of Contract: 8 months
Location or Remote: Remote- Looking for candidates in Seattle Boston, & Detroit
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: This individual will be responsible for creating detailed drawings of material handling equipment, work areas, and material handling components based on current examples as well as design support for future initiatives. Drawings will require a high level of detail in both plan views as well as corresponding elevation views in certain cases. A successful candidate will be self-starter and will be able to work with very little direction and create drawing sets that will satisfy the need to standardize work spaces and designs across a large network of fulfillment operations.
- Pretty steady-flow of particular assignments (fill out CAD blocks for site codes, less scheduled assignments (drawing updates based on product updates, engineering input to site designs).
- CAD – drawing, updating, reviewing, product, following quality assurance using CAD.
- Minimum 5 years’ operating experience in CAD with ability to work and manage layers
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Drafting and Design
- Minimum of 1-year experience drawing in a warehouse or fulfillment center environment
- Basic knowledge of material handling and storage systems