Job descriptionOur client, a major entertainment company is looking for a Campaign Coordinator to join their team!
Full time hours
Remote for now but will eventually go back to the office in Burbank 2-3 days/week
18 month assignment
Rate: $25-$30/hr (DOE)
This position is responsible for assisting the marketing and creative teams on creative assets requests & work orders. This position will have broad exposure to media planning, creative, marketing and social and will assist & contribute to projects as needed across the team. You thrive on details and are meticulous about them. You’re always two steps ahead, natural creative problem solver and good communicator.
- Enter work orders in an asset management system for paid, social, on-air, sponsorship, partnerships, synergy, and graphics.
- QA and QC promos for accuracy and content for media planning teams.
- Assist as a delivery liaison with internal and synergy teams to track promo deliveries for on-air.
- Track and update synergy requests for internal pacing documents.
- Maintain house number management in m360.
- Tracking delivery due dates & managing timelines to completion.
- Maintaining promo tag versioning and marketing language in M360.
- Pull reporting for deliverable tracking in m360.
- Attend department meetings & assist the team in other department initiatives, as needed.
- Minimum 2 years in marketing, media planning or related field (TV and/or Digital) is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Can demonstrate ability to interpret directions and take ownership of assignments to completion
- Must be detail oriented, work well under deadline pressure, and exhibit flexibility with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any of these programs are a significant plus: m360, Mediator, Slack and Google Docs
- Familiarity with traffic and work order systems is a plus
This role is remote for now, will eventually be onsite. We are looking for a candidate that has a positive attitude with a solution oriented mindset.