Our client is a well-known Canadian retail company with a forward-thinking and collaborative approach. Their modern, on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
Marketing Manager Overview:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of marketing strategies, programs and campaign activities that contribute to the growth and sustained engagement of the client’s loyalty programs.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage the end-to-end planning and execution of lifecycle campaigns across a variety of digital channels (email, mobile push, SMS, and paid media)
• Develop strategies to segment, target and drive specific behaviours
• Design and implement testing for continuous optimizations
• Monitor and report channel activity with analysis, insights and recommendations
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years digital marketing experience
• Strategic and results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills
• Experience in Loyalty and/or retail preferred