Our client is a well-known Canadian retail company with a forward-thinking and collaborative approach. Their modern, on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
Marketing Specialist Overview:
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of marketing strategies, programs and campaign activities that contribute to the growth and sustained engagement of the client’s loyalty programs.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Manage the execution of lifecycle campaigns across a variety of digital channels (email, mobile push, SMS, and paid media)
• Responsible for marketing deliverables related to “always on” initiatives via owned channels (web, app, etc.)
• Develop customer-focused and insight-driven creative briefs
• Manage projects through all internal processes ensuring all projects are organized and on track
• Ongoing monitoring and reporting of marketing campaigns with analysis, insights and recommendations
• Design and implement testing plans for continuous optimizations
Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years digital marketing experience
• Strategic and results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills
• Experience in Loyalty and/or retail preferred