Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client with a campus in Boston to help them find an Email Campaign Operations Manager to join their team in this hybrid role. This is a 9 month contract that is likely to extend or turn into a full-time salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Job Description: Provide support for the planning and execution of email & SMS marketing campaigns — from seasonal planning through daily execution.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management, marketing operations, or associated fields in the digital realm
- Experience in digital marketing (email experience a strong plus) & working with a modern martech stack
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Airtable, or others similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Ability to manage cross-functionally
- Share agenda and track action items from weekly partner meetings (including both internal and agency partners)
- Track key dates for seasonal planning & weekly execution, and ensure deliverables are met
- Document and track open issues and tickets
- Track and support creative briefing process, ensuring all key CRM inputs are captured and input into the creative brief in an accurate and timely manner
- Track changes in campaign development & execution and ensure communication to key stakeholders (via project management tools such as Airtable and Asana).
- Pull together weekly reporting figures from various sources, including Salesforce (delivered via our email agency), Adobe Omniture site analytics, and internal Tableau dashboards