Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $90-100K DOE
One of our small agency clients is looking for an Account Strategist to join their team for a new full-time position.
This Account Strategist will be responsible for guiding brand strategy across campaign development and ensuring messaging is on brief and aligned with comms channel strategy.
The Account Strategist should be well-versed in campaign creative strategy and understand how to effectively communicate client/brand objectives into smart, inspiring, and very focused creative briefs.
Ideal Account Strategist candidates will have:
- At least 4+ years of agency brand strategy, account planning, or comms strategy experience
- BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Proven experience developing creative briefs and partnering with internal agency teams to define comms strategies for fully integrated marketing/advertising campaigns
- Strong presenter and comfortable interacting directly with senior level clients
- Strategic thinker able to identify brand messaging opportunities and convey clear, concise direction to creative teams
- Team player, organized, detail oriented, and passionate about craft
**Occasional travel required