Job descriptionOur client, a high-end retailer that specializes in chocolates, coffee, tea & baked goods, is looking to hire a Client Account Manager to join their corporate team!
Client Relationship & Development:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our corporate and VIP clients.
- Build a strong understanding of their business and their opportunities to use our products and services (e.g.: gifting, marketing, culture and community development, fundraising).
- Act as the primary point of contact for all communication and inquiries.
- Ensure client satisfaction and promptly address any issues or concerns.
- Oversee and manage all steps of Client projects such as estimating, timelines, status updates, final delivery, and billing.
- Internal Collaboration
- Communicate and collaborate with kitchen and fulfillment teams to provide deliverables and support for Client projects.
- Prepare regular reports on Client projects, Corporate revenue and key strategic insights.
- Develop Industry Expertise
- Learn and gather knowledge about the gifting, hospitality and chocolate industries to provide thought leadership and expert support.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree (business, marketing, or a related field is a plus)
- Prior account management experience or a similar client-facing role
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Google suite (mail, sheets and slides) for communication and presentation needs. Familiarity with CRM software (Zoho) and project management tools (Trello, Slack, etc).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.