Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR, to find a Client Services Coordinator to join their team in this hybrid role of 3 days onsite. This is a 12 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time salaried position with benefits. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401k and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: a creative problem solver and stellar communication skills.
Global Brand Imaging (GBI) provides compelling product imagery that elevates the brand vision. To accomplish this, we leverage the power of modern technologies, skill sets, and onsite services. The speed and complexity of our business requires a new level of fact-based decision making and client services support. If you are passionate about working with clients, utilizing data, have a strong blend of customer service expertise and business acumen, and want to join an expanding movement to level-up data-driven decision making at supporting our studios, we encourage you to apply.
You will be on the front lines intaking all communication from our Clients to GBI. This will focus on support for image readiness and asset sharing inquiries from our clients in Wholesale and Direct to Consumer businesses, as well as Marketing teams. You will utilize reports and studio production systems that help support the business, from inbound tracking, to image coverage, and ad hoc inquiries to help understand business opportunities. The position will also work with our external studio vendors on support and with our internal studio to fulfill production needs.
You must be a self-starter, flexible thinker, team player, proactive, and a strong, thoughtful communicator, who is comfortable with ambiguity. You should love solving logical puzzles, working with clients, be comfortable with data sets, and have a proven ability to connect the dots between different workstreams. Your ability to develop personal relationships, build trust, and embrace the balance of art and science will set you apart.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 2+ years additional experience in lieu of degree
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must always display patience, have a sense of humor and a helpful attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to anticipate the needs of clients
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
• Self-motivated, results oriented, and well organized
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
• Ability to plan, organize, negotiate and establish priorities
• Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
• Comfortable with in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working on tight deadlines