Commercial Logistics Associate
Our client is a well-known luxury watch company that is looking for a new Commercial Logistics Associate to join their team
Commercial Logistics Associate Responsibilities
Commercial Logistics Associate will be responsible for ensuring our customers consistently receive a premium delivery service exceeding the average level of expectation. Process inbound and outbound shipments as well as e-commerce orders and ensure that any delays are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Ensure orders are processed promptly every day to not delay production.
- Complete end-of-day processing to ensure customers receive their shipment tracking information.
- Act as liaison, working with various departments in coordinating time-sensitive shipments
- Upload shipment tracking manually and in a timely manner for customers that require this.
- Coordinate with mail carriers or drop trailers as needed.
- Manage reporting to verify all e-commerce orders have been fulfilled in a timely manner
- Research and resolve any errors or issues delaying order fulfillment.
- Answer inquiries from the customer support team on customer orders in a timely manner.
- Work with Freight Forwarder to book, track and ensure the arrival of shipments within the required time frame
- Communicate with factories to ensure bookings are made & shipments are handed over per the date
- Communicate with customers on delivery updates & shipments issues
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets & status reports for all shipments
- Comfortable working with numbers & evaluating import documentation
- Update internal systems with shipment details
- Computer data entry required
Commercial Logistics Associate Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of logistics and or warehouse experience
- Experience with SAP, ERP, and systems, FedEx/UPS software.
- Ability to efficiently work independently with little direct supervision
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Good spoken and written communication.