Job description24 Seven is teaming up with a well-known lifestyle company based in Arizona to help them find a Communications Manager to join their team in this hybrid role. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that comes with excellent benefits.
Ideal Candidate: will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field, 3+ years of experience leading a communication or marketing team as well as 3-5 years of experience in strategic planning. This person should also have experience with external communications including marketing communications for email, SMS and MMS.
The Communication Manager is responsible for leading a diverse team to develop, implement and execute optimized industry-leading communications to support the Sales/Marketing strategies and overall, Company goals. Leveraging the strategic capabilities of the email/SMS/MMS platforms, they aim to effectively engage diverse customer segments and enhance support for the entire product lifecycle. This includes initiatives such as incentives, promotions, training and recognition programs, events, and facilitating international growth.
• Lead the communications team to support strategies and goals of the Director, Communications, Sales/Marketing teams and Company.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute industry-leading omnichannel communication plans and campaigns
• Elevate touchpoints through communications channels such as email marketing and SMS/MMS.
• Implement full end to end global customer communications plans and journeys that can be leveraged with international market teams.
• Leverage analytical insights to identify opportunities for optimizing customers experiences
• Continuously engage in learning to stay updated on communication trends and best practices, collaborating with the Creative team and stakeholders to enhance communication strategies.
- Bachelors in related field including communications, marketing, journalism or business
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years leading communications and/or marketing teams.
- 1+ years in sales industry
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic planning and change management communication.