Job descriptionCommunity Manager Overview:
The Community Manager is responsible for engaging with social media content to provide engagement, clarity, and emotional connection with our social media followers in a broader effort to drive awareness on our brand and product line, traffic to our website and Amazon store, and conversion. You will be responsible for engaging in daily and ongoing conversations with followers in a social media-friendly and brand-appropriate voice. The Community Manager loves connecting with customers and followers, building relationships, thinking creatively and passionately, and trying new things to see what works while staying hyper-organized and process oriented.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
· Oversee/monitor comments on all social platforms for 5 brands and engage with consumers, followers, influencers (and sometimes haters) on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest including DMs.
· Engage in daily and ongoing conversations in social media-friendly and brand-appropriate voice and escalate issues interdepartmentally as necessary for 5 brands on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest including DMs.
· Report and analyze on customer sentiment and feedback by brand and social channel monthly.
· Relay community feedback to relevant stakeholders, working with customer service department to fix ongoing issues in a way that prevents negative comments.
· Devise and implement community communication and development initiatives with clarity and efficiency. Take this department to the next level!
· Identify and escalate conversation themes across social media, mining for insights and relevant community information to inform content creation and media priorities.
· Social listening in relevant landscapes, monitoring outside conversations on social that can better inform the brands’ messaging and expand brands’ customer base.
· Use secondary research methods to gain a deep understanding of the culture, sub-cultures, and consumer behaviors that are the driving forces behind both large and small trends
· Develop and implement community engagement tactics, working with the social media content team, documenting process as needed
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key community segments
Community Manager Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 4-6 years’ experience in community management with a focus on engagement and community building
· Customer obsessed, lover of people
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and strategies to grow a following and engage a following