24 Seven is partnering with our sportswear client based here in the Pacific Northwest. Their team is looking for a Consumer Analytics and Personalization Manager to join for this full-time, salaried role with amazing benefits. This role is open for anyone local to the Portland, OR Metropolitan Area or willing to relocate.
As the Manager, Consumer Analytics and Personalization you are part of the team of a defined traffic generation consumer analytics practice within the eCommerce market and constantly drive its evolution. You provide market and global stakeholders with best-in-class services around your traffic generation and consumer engagement discipline. Your analysis thus drives the reach of adidas and contributing to marketing spent optimization and consumer lifetime value and ultimately helps achieve market sales plans.
- Experience working with SQL or R or Python
-8+ years of consumer analytics experience
-Digital marketing in a brand environment (or agency)
Nice to haves:
-Experience working with Tableau and/or PowerBI
-Salesforce Marketing Cloud reporting and Adobe Analytics
-Along with modeling experience
Scope: Accountable for large scope of traffic mgmt. deliverables & services
1. Traffic & Consumer Strategy & Innovation
- Be an active part in the execution or usage and contribute to the development of necessary market capabilities that the company needs to meet current and future traffic growth plans aligned to global frameworks for focus areas assigned to you. Potential focus areas are:
- Demand vehicle attribution and spend efficiency/ ROI analysis
- Traffic and marketing spend planning, forecasting & analysis
- Incrementality testing and analysis
- Media campaign analysis
- Consumer planning, forecasting and analysis
2. Traffic Analysis
- Measure results of traffic generation, CRM and Consumer Engagement activities using global agreed frameworks. Use and help develop a global aligned reporting framework that evaluates dimensions such as awareness, engagement and purchasing behavior.
- Optimize the traffic generating channels, CRM, and Consumer Engagement in the market. Provide insights about adidas brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
3. Collaboration & Consulting
- Be able to explain the impact of traffic, CRM and Consumer Engagement on business objectives using global aligned frameworks.
- Work with markets in the optimization of traffic, CRM, and Consumer Engagement by using data analysis, providing training, and sustaining ongoing communication.
4. Best Practices & Toolsets
- Develop and implement best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous optimization of organic and paid media traffic.
Skills & Requirements
-University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
-5+ years of experience in traffic generation, in-house or at a leading traffic agency.
-Advanced experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
-Experience in eCommerce environment
-Basic experience in leading a team is a plus
- Strong communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
-Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization, ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
-Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for traffic generation, CRM, and Consumer Engagement
-Advanced experience with traffic analytics tools, marketing & media KPIs and ROI, consumer database, segmentation, and profiling
-Advanced experience with reporting and digital marketing tools (GA 360, doubleclick, Adobe Analytics, SCV/ consumer database, propensity modelling etc).
-Technical skills including hands-on SQL query, Python/ R/ modeling, segmentation, data processing and visualization such as usage of Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
-Proven project and account management skills