We are currently seeking a freelance Content Design Producer to join the News team. The right candidate will have experience leading content production, as a design producer or similar capacity, with an innate ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and relentlessly uphold our creative vision.
More about you
- Your project management practices are proven and start-up ingenuity are important to you and the work.
- You are highly organized.
- You are proactive, self-motivated and adaptable.
- You can solve problems independently.
- You can ‘see around the corners’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges.
- You have a disciplined approach to managing your projects, but maintain the flexibility to work both tactically and strategically when adjustments are required.
- We are looking for someone with experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life.
- Familiarity with content planning and effective resource management are key, as well as understanding the impact of production decisions on both creative output and cross functional partner’s businesses.
- Ideal candidates excel at setting expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
This role leads all aspects of the end-to-end design creation processes for News. More specifically:
• Leads and manages communication and workflows for Design teams, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables
• Effectively manages and clearly communicates overall project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
• Navigates competing initiatives and prioritizes resources appropriately, while mitigating associated challenges
• Handles day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges
• Fosters relationships with other functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
• Works closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows
• Plans, leads, and executes workflows, ensuring effective flow of information as well as deliverables, including but not limited to partnering with external agencies (in order to maintain budgets, briefs, scopes, burn rates, timelines, etc…)
- Four years minimum of experience acting as a producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team, developing and leading: budgets, schedules and assets.
- Expertise in content creation and production processes.
- Tactical with careful attention to detail, but able to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- Experienced articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to put ideas into action.
- Comfortable and confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in person, in meetings, email and Slack.
- Education BA/BS or equivalent experience.