Our client is a leading digital agency with a large national footprint. Their innovative and customized approach has paved the way for a digitally forward future.
Content Designer Overview:
As the Content Designer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing unbeatable content and community engagement to help take the organization to new heights. You will also be responsible for overseeing content execution across multiple channels with measurable growth.
Content Designer Responsibilities:
· Develop enhanced content strategy with a clear focus on community engagement and potential lead generation initiatives
· Work cross-functionally on content creation and direction
· Optimize social and email channels by focusing on data-driven strategy
· Lead key content projects that align with the overall brand voice, vision, and mission to connect with target audience
· Optimize content for SEO to increase prospective conversions through improved rankings and increased engagement
Content Designer Qualifications:
· Experience working with web content design and writing
· 4+ years of content design experience
· Proven content creation capabilities, must have portfolio
· Strong presentation skills
· Agile experience
· Clear communicator (both written & verbal) with strong attention to detail