As a Content Specialist on the team, you’ll write knowledge base articles for our help center and other educational properties. You’ll work closely with subject matter experts from CX, product, design, and marketing to create content that supports product launches and optimization projects. This is a production level position where you’ll work on multiple project simultaneously developing content for both consumer and business audiences. You’ll join a fast-paced, globally distributed team that “translates” technical concepts into clear, concise copy.
This is an ideal role for a strong writer and editor with 1-3 years experience documenting software products. The right candidate will have a customer-centric mindset and a high attention to detail. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked at a SaaS company, and/or have used Adobe Experience Manager.
- Interview subject matter experts Write, edit, and optimize knowledge base content
- Stage and publish content on Adobe Experience Manager Manage content through the localization process Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to support product launch activity
- Review customer verbalism to identify areas of opportunity
- 1-3 years experience as a content specialist, writer, or copyeditor 1-3 years experience working for a technology company 1+ years experience using a content management system (AEM, Contentful, Sitecore, etc.)
- Familiarity with SEO and localization best practices
- Familiarity with peer review processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in English, Mass Communications, Technical Writing, Journalism, or equivalent work experience.