Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
Content Specialist Overview:
As the Content Specialist, you will be responsible for leading the creation of business and consumer product experience. You will also be responsible for assisting with research, digital experience strategy, campaign execution, optimization, and content development.
Content Specialist Responsibilities:
• Lead in the creation of business and consumer product experience and execute digital experience strategies and marketing tactics across multiple channels
• Improve content to increase customer comprehension and meet consumer needs; restructure navigation, data, content, checkout flow, and page elements to enhance the customer experience
• Establish and maintain strong relationships cross-functional team members, including other content strategists, architects, designers, researchers, product managers and engineers
• Oversee the promotions process effective use of available promotional space; conduct trend research and analyze data to provide best-in-class digital experiences
Content Specialist Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5+ years’ digital content strategy and creation experience
• Social, Web + Email (content writing, copyediting, planning)
• SEO experience is an asset