Job descriptionTitle: Graphic Designer (Contract)
We are working with an exciting law firm who is increasing their digital footprint. The contract role is a Graphic Designer working on a hybrid schedule of 3 days on site in NYC.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities (Contract):
- Complete graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video editing requests as needed to support marketing and business development efforts
- Adhere to brand identity standards in all deliverables and help expand the brand identity and design creative
- Operate camera(s) when required for occasional in-office video shoots (NYC)
- Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects, obtain feedback from stakeholders, and quickly execute
- 3 years work experience in Graphic design in Financial, Accounting or Law Service companies
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with an emphasis in graphic design
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of projects, inclusive of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
- MUST have comprehensive experience in PowerPoint slide design utilizing an existing template and brand identity
- MUST have proficiency in video editing and standard motion graphics.