Our client, a prominent CPG brand, is undergoing an exciting brand refresh and is seeking a talented and experienced Brand Relaunch Project Manager to facilitate the overhaul of all brand assets for a 2024 relaunch. This comprehensive project encompasses everything from lifestyle photography to logo updates, and the chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in efficiently managing asset production, conducting a brand asset audit, and ensuring the project stays on-brand. Reporting to our creative lead, you will act as the project manager for our team of 20, responsible for delivering an on-time rebrand launch.
- Interviews + Hire Made: September 2023
- Contract Duration: October 2023 through June 2024 (End date TBD)
- Hours per week: Approximately 20-30 hours (subject to fluctuations week-to-week)
- Rate: Up to $45/hour
Location: San Diego area preferred, remote (if in SD area would like to have in-person check-ins periodically, etc.)
1. Brand Asset Audit:
- Conduct a comprehensive audit of all existing branded assets to identify items that require updating, editing, replacement and upload and/or syndication as part of the brand refresh.
- Collaborate with the team to create a detailed list of all assets that will need to be addressed during the rebranding process.
2. Rebrand Project Management:
- Lead and manage the entire brand refresh project from start to finish.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate detailed timelines to track progress.
- Conduct weekly project/status meetings to report on progress and coordinate tasks with the marketing team.
- Strategically plan and sequence project tasks, troubleshoot issues, and manage resources efficiently.
- Coordinate the packaging development timeline in coordination with the innovation and creative team in alignment with the overall project timeline and reporting.
- Manage the budget for all projects and ensure adherence to financial constraints.
- Ensure that all project milestones and deadlines are met.
3. Asset Production and Management:
- Oversee the production of all brand assets in adherence to the new brand guidelines.
- Produce new photo and video content and provide support for all aspects of production.
- Supervise copywriting for TBD products and lead the proofing process.
- Collaborate with the social media team to create organic social content.
4. Deliverable/Design Production:
- Manage designers and agencies to update all designed assets, including ecomm slider images, sell sheets, and email templates.
- Ensure efficient management of edits and versions of assets as needed.
5. Asset Management and Go-to-Market Strategy:
- Collaborate with the Director of Brand to develop a launch plan for all new assets and content during the initial 6 weeks of the rebrand launch.
- Manage OneDrive file organization for all new assets and deliverables.
- Establish file systems for sharing key assets with cross-functional partners.
- Work with internal teams and agencies to ensure all assets are loaded and launched across various communication channels, such as the website, email, paid media, organic social media, and retail partners.
- Collaborate with the sales team to update all swag and printed collateral inventory.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience.
- A creative background is a plus.
- Strong self-motivation and exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous work experience at an agency is advantageous.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse team of professionals.
- Familiarity with branding, marketing, and design principles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.