Social Media Planner
Initial 2-month Contract, possibility of extension or conversion to full-time
100% remote, must be able to work ET hours
Estimated start date: ASAP
NOTE: any one hired must sign an NDA and cannot work on any other pharma work at the same time!
• Knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager a plus! Please highlight this experience on your resume.
The Social Media Planner is responsible for developing all elements of a paid media plan including target audience, investment level by platform, measurement KPIs and paid placement recommendations. The Social Media Planner must be able to manage day-to-day agency media planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with publishers and partner agencies. This position does not include content development, community management or copy development.
• Assist in overarching paid social media strategy development for top tier clients.
• Determine appropriate audience selection, campaign investment by channel and measurement KPIs for client approval
• Work in conjunction with in-house social media buying team to optimize social buys and discuss insights with clients
• Manage social campaign budgets, including media authorizations and management of billing reconciliation process
• Interact daily and maintain rapport with digital media publishers and clients
• Develop and present concise results presentations highlighting campaign learnings and recommended campaign optimizations.
• Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (i.e. Double Click DART, Atlas DMT)
• 2 - 4 years experience in media, advertising or related field
• Experience with planning tools: Nielsen, comScore, MRI, MediaTools
• Experience analyzing data and market research
• Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience is a plus
• Must be a self-starter, with strong media agency planning and organizational skills
• Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to peers and clients
Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and vendors
• Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes