Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.Position Summary
The Copywriter, Creative is responsible for creating all copy for the our brand. Working with the Copy Manager, the Copywriter will collaborate closely with the . Innovation & Product Marketing team on developing copy and will follow product toolkits provided by this team.
• Write to the brand voice for all marketing communications
• Support Copy Manager on researching, concepting and writing copy for monthly 360 digital campaigns while providing original ideas and creative input.
• Develop and write creative copy for projects, including but not limited to
email, social media, PDPs, and other marketing material.
• Manage and apply stakeholder feedback to deliver on brief
• Collaborate with the project management team to ensure deadlines are met
• Review all copy to ensure accuracy of information and mechanics of writing (i.e. proofread and cross-check your work)
• Excellent creative concepting skills and knowledge of cultural trends (in and outside of beauty)
• Knowledge of beauty; skincare and makeup products, ingredients, usage and trends
• High engagement in beauty and skincare on social media to follow trends
• Able to follow and translate multiple product toolkits (knowledge of beauty products important)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines, quickly managing changing priorities
• Ability to anticipate workload and communicate proactively to team Project Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years experience in a high volume, deadline-driven environment
• 3+ years of brand voice copy experience (preferably in beauty, and/or retail)
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Experience working cross-functionally with different teams across an organization
• Comfortable working in a collaborative manner
• General knowledge of computer programs including: InDesign, Excel, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Working in a project management tools (ie Wrike, ISM/portals)