We are looking for a skilled digital marketing Copywriter to join our design team. This candidate is expected to create copy that ranges from headlines, to social media, animated & static banners and digital & design assets. The copywriter is expected to have control of the projects from initial concept stages to the finished product.
• Accomplished and experienced senior copywriter with 5-7 years of experience
• Ability to tell a product story in a few words
• Someone who’s adept at creating thoughtful, smart, sometimes funny and always succinct copy for major brands
• The ideal candidate has either worked in an agency, on an in-house marketing team
• Experience delivering digital creative copy a must, above the line advertising a bonus
• Experience writing for paid social. Organic social experience is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
• Experience crafting and proofreading effective SEM copy
• Background in Pay, TV, Books and/or News industries is a plus
• Experience working on a subscription service is a plus; social media and paid advertising experience is also a plus
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for the copy output from the brand design team.
You’ll collaborate with senior conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for our brand.
You’ll be primarily responsible for the concept and key headline for our product marketing needs, and you will also be expected to write longer descriptive copy to help highlight features for digital deliverables.
From fully-integrated campaigns and digital storytelling to in-product marketing and messaging, you will bring fresh thinking and your passion for writing to excel on every deliverable.
You’ll be expected to present work during creative review session with the creative director and senior brand managers / directors.
You’ll work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
Bachelor's degree required.