Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $65-75K+ DOE
One of our startup lifestyle product retail clients is looking for a Copywriter to join their in-house creative team for an exciting full time (or contract-to-hire) role.
This Copywriter will be reporting directly to the brand's Creative Director and taking ownership over the brand's tone of voice from strategy to execution and from initial concepts through production.
The Copywriter will play a key role in creative brainstorms and write/edit copy for paid social, web, email, SMS, print, and all other marketing channels as needed.
Ideal Copywriter candidates will have:
- At least 2-3+ years of strong agency or in-house copywriting experience, ideally for a CPG, retail, or lifestyle brand
- Strong online portfolio showcasing a fun, witty, unique tone of voice and ability to develop creative concepts and copy for fully integrated campaigns and projects.
- Incredible attention to detail and a passion for delivering best in class copy
- Self-starter who can jump into projects and identify areas of opportunity to re-write or develop new updated copy that establishes a unique brand tone of voice
- Strong understanding of D2C e-commerce marketing across email, web, paid social, sms, etc.
- Able and willing to handle copy editing and proofreading responsibilities
- Organized and able to juggle multiple ongoing projects in order to hit deadlines and meet team objectives
- Experience working closely with Designers/Art Directors and able to take a lead role in creative brainstorms and concepting
- Comfortable and confident presenting and selling creative ideas to leadership
*Hybrid onsite/offsite (ability to work remotely up to 12 days per month)
**Full benefits - 14 days PTO, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, 80% for dependents, 401K with 50% match up to 7%
***Equity opportunity with strong bonus structure